This unit connects via CANbus to a Syvecs or Life Racing ECU and extends the I/O capability of these already excellent engine management systems by adding:
- 4 additional inputs with configurable pull-up resistors, suitable for all sensor types; capable of speed measurement (e.g. for ABS wheel speed sensors).
- H-bridge output which can be configured as a single full bridge or two independent half bridges. Suitable for drive-by-wire throttle control, for example.
- 50Hz update-rate GPS receiver, providing accurate “RADAR” vehicle speed. Uses external GPS antenna (supplied).
- Bosch LSU 4.9/4.2 lambda amplifier
- Single channel K thermocouple amplifier, typically used for EGT measurements
- Barometric pressure sensor
- Triple axis accelerometer for vertical, lateral and longitudinal G measurement
- Triple axis G sensors for roll, pitch and yaw measurement
Full details here.