The shift light provides the following functions:
- Toucan, Tacho-drive or OBD-II (CANbus-only) connection
- 8 high-brightness RGB LEDs
- Each LED can be set to be yellow, orange, red, green, blue, magenta, cyan or white.
- Each LED can be set to 1 of 4 different brightness levels.
- Each LED has an “on” RPM setting. When the RPM is at or above this value, the LED will be ON. When below the setting, the LED will be OFF.
- Each LED has an “off” RPM setting. When the RPM is at or above this value the LED will turn off again. If the value is set very high, the LED will, effectively, not turn off when the RPM is above its RPM “on” setting
- Each LED can be set to flash or be on constantly when the RPM is above the “on” value
- All LEDs can be set to flash or be on constantly with a chosen colour and brightness when the RPM is above an “on” value
- When used with a Toucan, LEDs can be used to signal an alarm condition
- Configuration via USB using the PC programme that can be downloaded from this website, or via Toucan.
- Special mode to work with Life Racing/Syvecs ECUs on the I/O expander “slave” CANbus link at 1.33Mbit/s
|Data Interface||CAN 2.0A/2.0B at 1Mbit/s, 500kbit/s or 250kbit/s. OBD-II support (CAN only). 1.33Mbit/s mode (Syvecs/Life Racing)|
|Power||8-20V <20mA typ.|
|Memory||Non-volatile storage of all parameters|
|Tacho||0-12V pulse/low-side drive|
|LEDs||High Brightness RGB|
|Package contents||Shift Light unit, power/data cable harness, sticky tape for mounting, USB cable, installation guide.|
- 2m CANbus/Tacho generic cable, 2m OBD-II cable, 600mm Toucan/Generic Cable