- Adds Emtron Support
- Adds EcuMaster Black support
- Fixes to Link G4 CEL
- Link G4X – turbo speed and improved knock alarms
- Fixed – S7I selection not remembered
- Fixed – peak markers not always saved in non-volatile memory
- Syvecs/Life Racing/Link – gauges for gear oil temp, coolant pressure, crankcase pressure
- Syvecs/Life Racing – Syvecs RS232 serial fixed after an undocumented Syvecs firmware change
- Fixes a bug preventing the speedometer gauges from displaying in kph
- Added “CEL” (check engine light) and “TC” (traction control icons) for Link G4+
- Enabled the CAL select physical voltage output for MoTeC M1 for packages with no CAN receive capability.
- Support for the fixed Datastream on CAN1 of Syvecs S7 ECUs
- Enhanced CAN-control from the touchscreen for Syvecs S7+/S8/S12 ECUs (e.g. launch control rpm adjustment) using “Generic CAN Receive”.
- MoTeC M1 support
- More gauge colour options (red/green/blue/white/yellow/cyan/magenta)
- Enhanced oil pressure alarms that allow different thresholds at different rpm
- Hysteresis added to alarms to stop multiple alarm triggering when the value is close to the alarm threshold
- EGT and flex fuel gauges for Link G4+
- Immobiliser option for Link G4+
- Haltech support
- Shift light has new “all LEDs” on/flash mode at chosen RPM
- Alarms for status Indicators
- G-sensor gauge/display for lateral and longitudinal G force (e.g. from Mini Expansion Unit)
- 12-button keypad allowing control of, for example, power distribution units, or other “on/off” functions via CANbus messages
- Adds support for the (new type) SimTek ecu.
- Turbo speed
- NOS pressure gauges
- Gear indicator increased to show gears up to 9
- Minor bug fixes.