The shift light provides the following functions:
- 8 high-brightness RGB LEDs
- Each LED can be set to be yellow, orange, red, green, blue, magenta, cyan or white.
- Each LED can be set to 1 of 4 different brightness levels
- Each LED has an “on” RPM setting. When the RPM is at or above this value, the LED will be ON. When below the setting, the LED will be OFF.
- Each LED has an “off” RPM setting. When the RPM is at or above this value the LED will turn off again. If the value is set very high, the LED will, effectively, not turn off when the RPM is above its RPM “on” setting
- Each LED can be set to flash or be on constantly when the RPM is above the “on” value
- When used with a Toucan, LEDs can be used to signal an alarm condition
- Configuration can be via Toucan itself, or using a PC programme that can be downloaded from the JT Innovations website. This requires a special USB lead to be purchased.
Toucan configuration screen